January 3, 2016

Stock Trading for Beginners | Introduction

Since I'm an accountancy graduate from a state university and with non-business family background, I find stock trading unfamiliar.  And though I'm connected with a bank, the task I do there is not related to finance, stocks or stock market.  I'm interested in stock trading despite being foreign believing it will provide me extra or more money in which compensation or interest on savings account will not suffice to achieve my financial goals.

I became an investor, stock trader and investment savvy through self study.  And to how, will be gladly shared to you in this site.  But remember, the success of learning and understanding depends on you.  Determination is one of the keys.

#StockTrading101

Stay tuned! :-)

"One of the very nice things about investing in the stock market is that you learn about all different aspects of the economy. It's your window into a very large world." --Ron Chernow
#TradingQuote #quote


No comments:

Post a Comment